Sunday, June 3, 2012

WOW!!!!!!

OH, MY!!!!  A long time has passed since I visited this place.  It was never because I didn't have anything to say.  I was just not in a place to put it in writing for the world to see.  Or, I was so consumed by life that something JUST. HAD. TO. GIVE.  I guess it was this.  But, times are a changing!  I'm back.  Hopefully, I will visit more often.  But, if I don't, it just means that I. AM. LIVING. LIFE!!!

I don't even know where to begin....so much has changed in the last year.  A new career path--which just changed again!  A new relationship path--that I'm enjoying.  New friendships.  Renewed friendships.  Estranged friendships.  Ending of friendships.  I think I prefer to say that some friendships didn't end.  They just went on hiatus.  That means that I can fix them--or begin them again.  I think we are all so caught up in life sometimes that we don't really know what we are giving up until it's almost too late.  I hope that isn't the case with the friendships that I'm referring to.  And, to my readers--please don't question who I'm referring to.  And, if you were to try and guess, I don't think you will ever figure it out.  If you are thinking it is you--don't.  It's not.  And, if you are thinking that--please contact me!  I probably miss you as much--if not more--than you might think.

Have I made mistakes over this last year?  ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!  I'm human.  I try my best to be perfect, but I've been told to stop that.  I believe the quote is something like "Perfect is over-rated."  Or, something like that.  If you have another one--please leave a comment.

I'm off for now.  I'll be back..soon.  I PROMISE!!!!  (That is to me more than to anyone else....)

No comments: