Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rant

I'm a member of several social media sites. They have helped me connect with several friends/classmates from the past. After reading their postings, I really have to vent....no RANT. They really irritate me!!!!

One particular person makes comments all of the time about Starbucks Coffee or her smart phone. And, she complains about not having any money, being broke, and not getting paid on time. I really want to comment "Quit spending money on your smart phone and fancy coffee!!" But, who am I??

Tonight, however, I just have to RANT! Not only has she mentioned the smart phone recently, she is now complaining about something that happened. I guess she was so broke a few weeks ago that she had to visit a food pantry for food. (I don't have a problem with this if she needed it--but, I think the PHONE should go!!!!) Any way, some of the food there was expired--since 2008. I have a HUGE deal with expired food since I have had food poisoning before so I understand her concern. But my rant is about her going to the food pantry when she has a smart phone!!! And, she buys Starbucks Coffee!

Now, I've spent $5.00 or more on an Espresso Milkshake before--but I'M NOT GETTING FREE FOOD FROM A FOOD PANTRY EITHER!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I have this space to rant.....

No comments: