Tuesday, July 5, 2011

UPDATE

Wow...it's been awhile. Looking at those pictures below makes me sad. For the last 16 years, I have been on this field study trip. That streak is over. To quote George and Weezie, "Well [I'm] moving on up, to the East side." I am super nervous about this move. I know I'm a good teacher (not bragging!!!), and I CAN do the math, but the stress of the new tests and the ramifications of that scares the DAYLIGHTS out of me!!!! I have so much to learn!!! And, the tension that is brewing between co-workers is insane!!!! I really am dreading that first few weeks....if not the entire year.

But, I'm going to have a POSITIVE outlook.

Wish me well!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll do fine,and as far as the tension goes relax there is nothing you can do about it and as long as you're not involved it souldn't effect you.