Sunday, August 21, 2011

Excitement....

Tomorrow will be the first day of my new adventure. I'm excited since I won't have to learn very many names--which I was always really good at. These last few weeks I have run into several students who I could have. There have been mixed comments....some have expressed their desire to have me and some want the other teacher. I asked one kiddo if he would cry or be happy if he had me again. He said "I'd cry. But, I'd be happy, too." So, I asked if the would be tears of joy. He replied "yes." I have him first thing in the morning! I'm gonna ask to see his tears. (He also said he was going to drive me crazy! We will see about that....) It was also nice to hear parents say they wanted their children in my class. It's always good to get that "pat on the back."

My goals for this school year...
*stay organized
*stay on top of the technology--including this blog.
*stay postive
*don't injure the other adults that are in close proximity to my room.

No comments: