Saturday, July 20, 2013

Major Life Events

Recently, I have attended a wedding and a funeral.  Both events were VERY, VERY nice, but they reinforced the fact that I must not be average.  Both reminded me of what I don't want for myself.

Let's start with the wedding.  It was an outdoor wedding, and it was so pretty.  The bridal party was 8 on each side.  There were 2 flower girls, and a young man carrying a sign announcing the bride.  It was so cute!  And, the flowers....lots of pink roses!  The bride was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!  But, that is NOT what I want.  I want a simple ceremony.....inviting no one.  I'll send postcards!  So, if you are one of my personal friends, you'll get a postcard.  Please do not feel offended.

Now, the funeral.  It was your standard funeral.  But, it reminded me what I don't want.  I am going to list the don'ts....
1.  No Tears.
2.  No one talking about me that doesn't know me.
3.  No sad music.
4.  No Black!!!


If I think of more....I'll post again!

1 comment:

that girl said...

what is number 4? blackhill? blacklll? huh??

ps. the little number in the "prove you're not a robot" is 1031.. close to 1019 but what does that matter any more?