Sunday, November 13, 2011

visitors

I just looked and saw the number of visitors was 1911. Those of you who know me personally will understand what that is an interesting number. I feel like most of those hits are the same few people--which is fine. I like that those people keep coming back. I wish I kept coming back...or at least a little more often. So much is going on right now that I find it hard to do anything other than breathe. I keep telling myself that it will get better. I want so much to believe that--in some aspects of my life it is getting better. In others, not so much. I know I can make it to the Thanksgiving break and that is what is important at the moment. Then, I'll start looking towards Christmas. Then, the New Year. Little steps. Baby steps. But, steps nonetheless.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!

Peace!

No comments: